Why Apply for a Student Job at iPOV?
- Great Location (Downtown Auburn, walking distance from Auburn University).
- Flexible hours for students (work from 15-35 hours a week).
- Meet and Work with professionals from Fortune 500 companies.
- Obtain real experience to build your skills for your resume and career advancement.
- Learn the latest technologies including Digital Video and the latest web-authoring tools.
We pay between $6.50 and $10.00 an hour (based on skills) to our part-time employees. Some might argue that their work is worth more than that. Certainly, we would like to think so. However, we know that our student employees will graduate and leave Auburn and we generally know the date well in advance. That frees us to help them get good jobs when the time comes. To date, virtually all of our student employees have found great jobs – and most give significant credit to their employment at iPOV. To see why, consider the following scenario:
- When most students interview for jobs, they will talk up their part-time job (retail, food service, or on campus). That’s reasonable and relevant because it says a lot about their character.
- When iPOV student employees are interviewed, they can talk about building multimedia training on “How to use PeopleSoft" for a major corporation (against tough deadlines), mastering the latest web publishing tools, applying good grammar to training materials and dealing personally with managers in corporate clients.